- Chang's speed was the best of any other player.
- Perhaps the most notable of other attempts to describe parents in this fashion was undertaken by Earl S. Schaefer.
- This percentage is the largest of any other constituency in England.
- But centuries of migration, conquest, occupation, intermarriage, trade and cultural exchange - not to mention the tendency of artists to copy or reinterpret the most successful facets of other artists' work - have eroded much of this exclusivity.
- Commander Keen has the largest fan club of any other shareware game available.
- 'In proportion to the kiwi's size the egg is the largest of any other bird.
- I say in particular our union because everyone here knows we probably have the largest and best training programme of any other union in Britain today.
初期近代英語にも見られたということなので，The Penn-Helsinki Parsed Corpus of Early Modern English (PPCEME) でざっと調べてみると，John Fryer (b. c1650, d. 1733) なる人物の東洋旅行記に次の1例があった．
They yet retain a Warlike Disposition, being still accounted the best Gunners here of any other places in Persia;
この妙な構文の起源と歴史を探るには，混交のもととなっている2つの構文 comparative + than any other と superlative + of all の頻度や文脈をまず洗い出す必要があるだろう．
Powered by WinChalow1.0rc4 based on chalow