We belong to the Department of Pharmacology, Keio University School of Medicine and are conducting research using cutting-edge imaging technology and molecular and cell biology techniques in order to approach the mysteries of the functioning of the mind and brain. Our group conducts applied research on nonlinear optical microscopy for life science and medical research. By using new optical phenomena, it becomes possible for the first time to capture and analyze various life phenomena that were previously invisible. We are looking forward to the participation of those who are interested in the mysteries of the brain that have yet to be revealed and who are happy to do research together.
NEWS & TOPICS
- The reserch page has been renewed. <2020.Jun>
- Our homepage has been renewed. <2020.Apr>
- The grants information has been updated.<2020.Apr>
- The publications information has been updated.<2020.Apr>
- New article on SFG published.<2020.Feb>
- Renewal of "Water for Life" Website <2019.Dec>